Sunday 21 July 2013

The wanderer returns!

As the title suggests, I'm back! After my influx of posts in January and my stray post in April I thought I'd come back and start blogging again.

Why I hear you ask?! Well I'm not really sure! It's a good outlet for a good moan, it ensures everyone is kept upto date with my weird and wonderful life, I'm going to have an awful lot of time on my hands and lastly I've had more than one person comment on how useful the blog was. It enabled them to be exposed to terminology and areas of life they otherwise wouldn't have had any knowledge of. Plus it's the only time il be able to educate my clever friends on family on anything.

So here goes I will be blogging lots in the coming weeks so everyone can try and make sense of what's going on, including me!

2 comments: