Wednesday 31 July 2013

My jolly holiday

I'm the sort of person that feels really hard done by if I don't get a "proper holiday" with a pool, beach and lots of sun. As we didn't go away last year I was desperate to get away this year.

After booking and cancelling holidays on multiple occasions this year I finally realised I wasn't leaving the country this year! The UK was very kind to me though and with July 2013 came sun sun and lots of sun! That eased the blow an awful lot! I could dig out my summer dresses and sniff my sun cream and felt all summery.

Even more surprisingly we are currently at the end of July and the sun is still shining!

After my radiotherapy was cancelled it meant I could join the family for a week in Anglesey. It's been a lovely break watching Madeline playing with her cousins Hettie and Clara. They had a whale of a time running round the gardens and beach and swimming in the sea. The doggies came and they behaved too and enjoying skipping around!

Time to go home today to get back to hospital appointments but I'm glad I got a lovely relaxing break in the sun, spending time with family and giving my body some nice food / drink and vitamin C before I'm locked ins. Room and poisoned!











1 comment:

  1. FAB pics!
    So glad you got to spend such a lovely time with sun, sea and family babe. Xxx

    ReplyDelete